Thank you for choosing the Owens Cross Roads, AL dentist office of Dr. Elizabeth Duling. Dr. Duling is a family and cosmetic dentist that aims to help patients of all ages receive the dental care they need. Her office is a comfortable and friendly space for patients to learn about their dental health. She welcomes her patients to ask her questions about their options for treatment as well as their current oral health concerns.
Your First Dental Visit
During your first visit to our Owens Cross Roads dental office, we will:
- Review your medical and dental history
- Complete a comprehensive oral exam
- Chart existing conditions
- Evaluate the temporomandibular joints
- Perform an oral cancer screening
- Examine teeth for infection
- Perform a gum disease exam
- Take digital impressions and intraoral digital images
Our dental hygienists provide dental cleanings to patients during routine biannual visits. These cleanings remove plaque and food debris, which can stave off problems like gum disease and tooth decay. Regular professional cleanings come with added benefits of whiter teeth and fresher breath.
Resources for Patients
Learn about Dr. Duling, the dental services she offers, and payment and insurance information for patients:
- Meet Dr. Elizabeth Duling
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Payment and Insurance Information
How Can I Treat Dental Anxiety?
Dental fear or anxiety is a common concern that can prevent patients from visiting the dentist. We recommend that patients call our office before appointments so that we can properly accommodate them. Patients can also feel free to ask our team any questions they might have about their appointment or current dental concerns. We also offer dental sedation so patients can feel calm and relaxed during treatment.
Popular Dental Services
Some of the most popular and modern dental treatment methods that Dr. Duling offers include:
- Clear Braces: Dr. Duling provides a variety of options for patients who want to conservatively straighten their crooked teeth. Six Month Smiles, Invisalign, and ClearCorrect use clear aligners or brackets to balance smiles. Six Month Smiles uses metal braces with clear brackets that can quickly align teeth. Invisalign utilizes a series of clear plastic aligners. ClearCorrect also uses clear aligners that are thinner than Invisalign aligners.
- Dental Crowns: Tooth crowns cover teeth like a cap to protect them from damage and infection. We use CEREC to fabricate and place dental crowns for our patients in just one office visit. Our crowns are made of durable porcelain ceramic that reflects the light for a natural look.
- Botox: Patients who suffer from a temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD) benefit from treatment with Botox. Chronic headaches, facial pain, and jaw pain are common symptoms of TMD. Botox is a neurotoxin that, when injected into the face, jaw, and temple area, relaxes the muscles. Muscle tension in the face and jaw contributes to TMD headaches and pain.
Request a Dental Appointment Today
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment at our Owens Cross Roads dental office. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Duling online or call her office at 256.202.4186.