Dr. Elizabeth Duling offers comprehensive dental services for the oral health needs of patients in Owens Cross Roads, AL. She uses advanced techniques and modern dental technology to help patients restore their smiles. With her experienced dental team, Dr. Duling works with patients of all ages to restore, enhance and maintain lasting dental health. She welcomes any questions that patients may have about their treatment options as well as their current dental concerns.
The health and stability of your smile play an important role in your overall physical health and quality of life. Keeping your teeth and gums healthy allows you to eat, speak and enjoy life with confidence. Dr. Duling is committed to working with patients on an individual basis to minimize their risk of decay and gum disease, taking the time to get to know them and understand their unique risk factors.
Dental Services in Owens Cross Roads, AL
Our cosmetic, general, and restorative dental treatments help patients revitalize their smiles, enhance the look of the teeth and gums, and prevent common dental health concerns.
Our dentists help patients improve their smiles with cosmetic dental treatments:
- Botox and Dermal Fillers: Dr. Duling offers Botox, dermal fillers, and PRF facials to smooth out the appearance of the skin. Botox can also treat painful symptoms of TMD, like headaches and facial pain.
- Clear Braces: Six Month Smiles, Invisalign, and ClearCorrect offer a more modern and conservative way to straighten crooked and misaligned teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: Tooth veneers are thin shells of porcelain ceramic that are bonded to the front of teeth. They address damaged and discolored teeth. Because veneers are color-matched to natural teeth, they blend in with patient’s smiles.
- Dental Bonding: A more cost-effective alternative to veneers, tooth bonding uses resin bonded to the tooth enamel. Dental bonding also addresses chips, cracks, fractures, and staining.
General dental solutions encompass treatments for dental trauma and dental anxiety as well as care for the whole family.
- Custom Mouthguard: Compared to store-bought mouthguards, our professional mouthguards fit precisely. Sports mouthguards protect teeth from injury and restorations from damage.
- Emergency Dentistry: If you have dental trauma or a broken restoration, we can schedule an emergency appointment for you as soon as possible. We also treat toothaches, knocked-out teeth, and bleeding gums.
- Family Dentistry: Dr. Duling and her team help educate parents about how to care for their children’s teeth. Her team also provides age-appropriate dental care for patients of all ages.
- Sedation Dentistry: Oral conscious sedation and nitrous oxide can be used during dental procedures or routine care for patients with dental fear or anxiety.
- Tooth Extraction: If you have an impacted wisdom tooth, infected teeth, or broken teeth, they may need to be extracted. If you need a restoration, we can help provide patients with sturdy dental implants.
Dental restorations and restorative care help remove infections, replace missing teeth, and treat jaw and bite problems.
- Dental Bridge: Patients with multiple missing teeth benefit from dental bridges, which are removable or fixed prosthetics. Dental bridges can be secured with dental implants for a more stable restoration.
- Dental Crown: Dr. Duling can provide same-day dental crowns for patients with CEREC, or Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramic, which uses CAD/CAM technology. Dental crowns fully cover damaged or weakened teeth. They can also cap off dental implants.
- Dental Implants: One of the most versatile dental restorations, dental implants can replace a single missing tooth or multiple teeth. Dental implants are made up of a titanium post, abutment, and dental crown. In addition to this, they can secure dentures or dental bridges.
- Dentures and Partials: Do you have full arches of missing teeth? Dentures are the right restoration for you. Full or partial dentures replace consecutive missing teeth or full arches. Like dental bridges, dentures may be supported by dental implants.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Periodontitis, or gum disease, is a bacterial infection that inflames the gums. Scaling and root planing can clean around and beneath the gums to combat symptoms of gum disease.
- Sleep Apnea: Do you snore or wake up frequently during the night? OSA may be the cause. Obstructive sleep apnea blocks the airway and is especially dangerous for patients with heart problems. Dr. Duling can treat mild sleep apnea with oral appliances.
- TMJ Treatment: When the temporomandibular joint is damaged, it can lead to jaw and facial pain. Oral appliances and even Botox can stop TMD pain and prevent tooth wear.
Schedule a Dental Appointment
Are you looking for comprehensive dental care in Owens Cross Roads? Call 256.202.4186 for treatment today. Feel free to request a consultation with Dr. Duling on our website.